Friday, January 20, 2012

Stamping with BM20

Hey all you polish lovers! Today I thought I would try some stamping. I got some Bundle Monster plates a few weeks ago, but haven't had the patience to practice.  Because of the crappy, overcast weather today I didn't plan on taking any pictures, but I think my look turned out okay and the sun came out for about 5 minutes and I got a few pictures I thought I might share. 

I used Orly Bonder as a basecoat, then I used 2 coats of Sally Hansen
 Commander in Chic, which is a light taupe opaque polish.   I then used China Glaze White Cap, which I am IN LOVE with and I think everyone should have in their stash if you don't already!
Since I don't have any special Konad polish to use for the stamping I used the most opaque, one-coater polish I thought I had on plate BM20, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Plum LuckThen I topped it off with Sally Hansen Insta-Dry top coat. I think it turned out alright, but still need some practice- I have trouble getting my whole nail covered at one time. So, practice, practice, practice for me!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment