Saturday, January 7, 2012

Swatchin' Away Today- My First!

Ok, so here is my first swatch. I wanted to wait until I got some of my neater newer polishes in, but I couldn't wait any longer so here the Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolor My Empire...My Rules.  I am having issues taking good pictures- you can so see my reflection in the nails ha! Plus my cuticles look terrible, but it's all I got right now.  I am determined to get better at this at this! I love this color and brand because it only took one coat...so thick and shiny!

This paint job has been on for a couple of days so it's not as shiny and I apologize about that. Please don't judge me! I'm new at this, but totally loving every minute of it! I got some new polishes to day and can't wait to start swatching them!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment