Saturday, January 28, 2012

Burt's Bees Hand Creme Product Review

I wanted to review this in a separate post. I bought Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme last week:



I was looking for a good hand creme that would help make my hands and cuticles softer and prettier for swatches and came upon this product. I believe it was about $8 or so at Target have been using it a couple of times a day. I LOVE it! I found that since it's rather greasy, hence the "beeswax" in the name, that I get more use out of it if I apply it to my fingers and hands right before bed.  I also, as shown to my right, used it in my gradient swatch today. 

Plus, I absolutely LOVE the way it smells! It reminds me of suntan lotion...that sweet almond scent:) Makes me wanna take a trip to the beach! Here are some other reviews and places you can buy this product. I love the shiny look it gives my hands, especially with CG White Cap on my nails. Even though it's greasy, I still like it. I am still in the market for other products, though, but this is my first attempt at a hand softening creme. So, any advice would be great!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment