Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Butter London Wallis

So the weather has been HORRIBLE this week. I was so stoked when I got some new polishes at Ulta, but sadly it stormed for 3 days straight  so I couldn't do much. Plus I had a hard time getting my acrylic nails off that I had previously been wearing. I love wearing them because they make my nails look so pretty and long, but they just tear them up and leave me with these awful stumps:( boo.  So I still need some work and didn't include any swatches.  This isn't a new color, but I still wanted to write about  Butter LONDON Wallis. When I saw it I knew I HAD to have it! It's so different.


PLEASE DO NOT FEAR TO BE THE FIRST FOLLOWER! I NEED TO KNOW THAT SOMEONE WANTS TO SEE WHAT I GOT ha! Anyways, more to come tomorrow!! Goodnight polishworld!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment