Monday, January 23, 2012

Polish Haul and Organization

Hey all ya'll polish lovers! So my weekend was pretty lax. I did some shopping Saturday in Shreveport. I went on a polish adventure and wow...I found some goodies! I got a nice lil haul I thought I'd share:

From L to R, top to bottom:
Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Sephora by OPI Queen of Everything
Zoya Jules
Essie Go Overboard
Revlon Midnight
Sephora by OPI Countdown to the Kiss
Nicole by OPI Green Up Your Act!
Sinful Colors Aquamarine
China Glaze For Audrey
Essie Armed and Ready
China Glaze Trendsetter
Sinful Colors Rise and Shine
Pure Ice Kissy Kiss
Pure Ice Bite Me!
Nicole by OPI Disco Dolls
Zoya Edyta
OPI My Private Jet
Pure Ice Risk Taker
Ulta For Bitten
Nicole by OPI Rainbow in the S-Kylie
Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure
Revlon Popular (aka Starry Pink)
Orly Fowl Play
Zoya Julieanne
Sephora by OPI Who's Spinning Tonight?)

I got a lil trigger happy, I guess you could say- and even made myself put a few back (that I'm sure I will buy later).  I also noticed that I appear to have a thing for shimmers and iridescents- they all seems to have some kind of light tiny flakies. It's like they just call me name!
With that being said, I had much more polish to add to my growing collection , naturally I wanted somewhere I could store it that wasn't in a box or basket(where it currently is) going. I found these awesome small cabinet thingy that was on sale at Target, so I got 2 for $15 each. I now know after about 20 more polishes I will have to move on to something bigger lol. But, they're cute for now.
Top picture is straight forward and the bottom is from an angle
so you can see the polishes on the other side (otherwise they wouldn't all fit)




Well, our we lost our power as I was in the middle of this post, so I am coming to you this morning. I am starting my new job today!! I am soooo excited and can't wait to get back into society lol- the way things are supposed to be! So, have a great day everyone and "polish to the people!" ha!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment