Saturday, August 18, 2012

POLISH QUIZ WITH A PRIZE!

UPDATE UPDATE: SINCE I MESSED ON THE WAY TO COMMENT, THERE ARE 2 WINNERS. I COULDN'T DISMISS SINCE I HAD MESSED UP! SO SORRY! WELL, CONGRATS TO LETITIA AND IRIS!
So, I had sooo much fun doing this and I will do another one really soon!!!
********************************************************************
UPDATE: YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO ACTUALLY COMMENT NOW! SORRY ABOUT THAT! I THOUGHT NO ONE LIKED THIS IDEA..HA. FIXED!!

Hello lovely polish lovers!! So...I've been doing some thinking on blogging and what it means to me. Long story short...I would like to bring a little more to the table than just pictures and opinions. So...to start off on what something new, I thought I would give a...quiz! School is starting, so what better way than to integrate learning into polish?? Now, most (or all) of you polish professionals won't have a hard time with my first quiz. Below are pictures and all you have to do is leave a comment with the correct in answers, in order. I don't care what the name of the polish is...just the brand. Easy, right? The first person with the correct answers gets one these polishes of their choice (not necessarily that particular color), but the brand as a prize! These's not catch other than in order to comment you have to be a follower. So, hope you like! This is something new, so if this is fun and successful then I'll do more like this!





 



These should be pretty easy...this time. Now, that last one is a bit old school and not available in stores....
Let me know if you like this! I had fun doing that and have more to come!! Have fun!

Just to clarify, the rules are:
1. You have to be a follower to comment.
2. List the  BRAND NAME in order.
3. Give your first name and email at the end of the comment.
4. The first person to list all correctly and follow the above rules wins one of these polishes of their choice.

*as always, should you have any questions, please email me at sassylacquer@hotmail.com


Photobucket












12 comments:

  1. Kleancolor Color Club Fingerpaints Essie OPI aEngland Orly Maybelline Colorama
    Elizabeth elizedge@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent you an email cos I couldn't submit this earlier but here are my answers again anyway! :)

    1. KleanColor
    2. Color Club
    3. Finger Paints
    4. Essie
    5. OPI
    6. Pure Ice
    7. Orly
    8. Maybelline New York


    Thanks for hosting this! It was really fun :)

    Name: Iris
    Email: irislim.92@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kleancolor
    Color Club
    Fingerpaints
    Essie
    OPI
    Pure Ice
    Orly
    Maybelline Colorama
    scottishlass1029@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I emailed you about this, too.
    Kleancolor
    Color Club
    FingerPaints
    Essie
    OPI
    Pure Ice
    Orly
    old school Maybelline Colorama ?

    Emma emmathea@gmail.com :D

    Awesome idea by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun giveaway! I won't enter as the ladies before me got it right. Hope you have another one I can catch. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea. It was too easy, but I had so much fun doing it! I would like to do another one soon, but harder! I have bunch of other ideas! Thank you, though:)

      Delete
  7. Kleancolor, color club, fingerpaints, Essie, opi, pure ice, Orly, maybelline colorama

    jen at digital.snuff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, I love these so much, I just wish I would find them before everyone else does ;) on the west coast, you posted this EARLY hahah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh.. I think they had already won.. next time you could make us guess the name of the color and not only the brand :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it would be interesting to guess the name too) You could choose some popular colors)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tried to answer around 130-2 am and it wouldn't let me comment, so I emailed instead. Oh well. :(

    ReplyDelete